Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

Darkness

The dark and the light
the black and the white
and the way through
that’s you.

Darkness is what I fear.
Darkness is what I have.
Darkness is what I like.
Darkness is everything is dark.
My mind is dark.
My mind
My mind
Too dark for you

The scream splits the night:
A tortured mind tied to a second rate body,
pushed around.
Night
switch-off-time for the corpse.
Relaxed mind
hollow beyond nightmare.
Nothing noone nowhere nomore time
nice time

Daybreak
breaks in.
Wounded,
longing still
maybe for a solution
Longing for the final solution.
Longing for nuclear holocaust
to wipe away the incurable golbal madness.

You want reasons?
There’s none.
Don’t need any
more
contact with you
evokes blasts in my head.
Call it madness but leave me alone to lick my psychic wounds!
Maybe I’ll be ready for another round
another time
another place
another me.

Life’s only alternative is death.
Life’s only an alternative.